Quantitative Aptitude Quiz – Data Interpretation
Hello dear aspirants,
Here is the Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for upcoming bank and other competitive exams. Do the quiz and test your preparation.
Directions: (Q. 1-5): In the following graph the number of televisions manufactured by six different companies in the years 2015 and 2016 has been given. Read the graph carefully and answer the following questions.
Number of televisions (in thousand) manufactured by six different companies
1. The respective ratio between the number of televisions manufactured by Phillips in 2016 and that by Videocon in 2015 is
2. What is the average number of televisions (in thousand) manufactured by all the companies taken together in 2016?
3. What is the % decrease in production of televisions by Panasonic in 2016 in comparison to that in 2015?
4. The difference between the number of televsions manufactured by LG, Phillips and Sony in 2016 and that by Micromax, Panasonic and Videocon in 2015 is
A. 5 thousand
B. 15 thousand
C. 25 thousand
D. 20 thousand
E. 30 thousand
5. What is the total number of televisions (in thousand) manufactured by all the companies taken together in 2015?
A. 100 thousand
B. 120 thousand
C. 130 thousand
D. 140 thousand
E. 150 thousand
Directions: (Q. 6-10): Refer to the table and answer the given questions.
6. If the number of male 10th class students in school S is 1800, what percent of the female students in that particular school are in 10th class?
7. In which of the given schools is the percentage of female students with respect to the total number of students (both males and females) in that school the second lowest?
8. What is the ratio of the total number of male students in schools M and S together to the total number of female students in schools N and O together?
A. 63 : 51
B. 51 : 48
C. 77 : 63
D. 69 : 44
E. 55 : 53
9. What is the difference between the average number of 10th class students in schools L, M and O together and the average number of 10th class students in schools Q, R and S?
10. Which of the given schools has the highest number of average students per branch?